The OnePlan team is pleased to announce the latest release of OnePlan. Check out what's new and enhanced in this release!
Check out our the recording of our release webinar for a detailed demonstration of the latest OnePlan features!
- The new portfolio modeler allows for advanced top down strategic portfolio planning. To enable it, you will need to install the "Modeler" app.
- Multiple people can create their own models using the plans and constraints they pick. Each model can contain one or more what if scenarios. You can then share the models with other people to view and collaborate.
- Plans can be dragged and dropped into priority order. They can also be marked as in or out to update the what if scenario.
- The Gantt can be used to shift projects in the timeline to build your roadmap.
- You can compare scenarios to find the optimal plan.
- All of the model / scenario data is now available in the OData feed for reporting with Power BI or other tools.
- This capability is currently available in Public Preview. During this phase, we allow any customer to evaluate the new feature. OnePlan Customer Support Services will supply support services during this phase, but normal service level agreements do not apply.
- The new requests app allows for creating a requests portal that can be opened up to your organization. This allows for capturing Projects Requests, Ideas, etc.
- Resources or users can be added with requestor permissions. They will only be able to create and view status of requests. This allows you to give large groups of people access to make requests without needing to have a higher level license in OnePlan.
- The process step of a request can be used to trigger the creation of a related plan in your portfolio. You can also choose to manually promote a request into your portfolio (for example, you can convert an idea into a project).
- There is a flat fee for the Requests app. Please contact the OnePlan sales team for more information.
- Timesheet hour approvals / updates will now trigger other related calculated fields to be calculated.
- Date filters have been updated to allow for filtering using a before and after value on the same field.
- The plan level Estimated Start and Estimated End fields will now be read only if a work plan has been created. They will update automatically based on the work plans start and end date.
- Editing a custom cost category will no longer update external ids.
- Project Connect now supports the Microsoft Project Desktop Spanish language pack. Previously, there were issues with translations of some data fields.
- When sorting on a user field, resources will now be shown alphabetically.
- Notifications will no longer be sent to generic resources, even if they have a email address set.
OData Reporting Feed
- The OData Tasks table now includes the inactive field for use in reports.