At this point in time, filters will not work on the SynchLookups strategy.
The SynchLookups strategy should only be used when bringing in values from a single choice list from SharePoint into a blank (empty) OnePlan Choice field that is mapped in both the (SPLists - Plans)andin the (ListForLookups - LookupTable). Running this strategy will populate the blank OnePlan choice field with the options from the SharePoint side.
Filtering should be used on the SharePointToOnePlan strategy.
- Click on the filter icon associated with the SharePointToOnePlan strategy,
- Click on the SPList(s) - Plans to expand the filtering section.
- Click theAdd Rule button, this will create a new line with four fields where you can add your new filter.
To filter based on a null value (blank or with no choice selected for the list item in SharePoint) in the first field (a dropdown):
- Select the SharePoint Choice field name.
- In the second field, select the<>from the dropdown.
- In the third field (labelled Value), leave blank.
- Click the Save This will populate the Filter Expression field.
- Click the Close button at the bottom of the Filters window. The next time the schedule runs, the filter will activate and only the list items.